Sunday, November 21, 2010

Georgetown Cupcakes





The weird thing is that I am not even that big of a cupcake fan but I am in love with this place! If you have ever seen the show DC Cupcakes on TLC, then you will have heard of this shop. I actually got to go to it this past summer and the cupcakes were phenomenal! I was freaking out the whole time and basically running to the shop with my friends. When I got inside I was completely overwhelmed with the displays of cupcakes and the possible choices! When I was eating my cupcake, the frosting was so creamy it literally felt like a cloud to my tongue. The flavors are incredibly rich and the cupcake itself is so amazing I probably could've eaten 20 of them on the spot. I tried the vanilla, chocolate, and red velvet cupcake. If I do not end up going to college in Baltimore, I will probably have to have these cupcakes shipped to whatever college I end up attending lol. Yes they are that good. Check out their website and order some cupcakes! You will not regret it!

Fabulous Fact: Georgetown Cupcakes sell 5,000 cupcakes a day! They also have created and sold over 60 different flavors! They have unique cupcake flavors such as Ginger Peach, Strawberry Champagne, Salted Caramel, Caramel Apple and Chocolate Egg Nog.

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...