Hey everyone! My friend requested that I make this post to help her find ways to look like a million bucks without breaking the bank. All the items I picked cost under $50- you can click on the individual pics to buy them! I think this is applicable to anyone especially if you are getting out of college, starting work, or go to a lot of events. Below you can read why I picked each type of clothing.

Chiffon Tops- When my friends' wear these tops, I always think they look so put together and effortlessly pretty!
Killer Shades- You will create instant jealously from passerbys if you have awesome shades. Everyone will be asking you where you got your pair. I like to go for classic & chic black pairs.
White Trousers- These always make people look so classy in the spring and summer!
Watches- What does every well dressed person have? A nice watch. I like going for a rose gold or gold toned ones.
Woven Hats- Floppy hats add such a nice extra touch to outfits that you don't get from other accessories!
Structured Purses- Go for purses that are structured and simple- these look the most chic!
I hope you all found this post helpful! Leave any requests for posts in the comments!
- Emily
Killer Shades- You will create instant jealously from passerbys if you have awesome shades. Everyone will be asking you where you got your pair. I like to go for classic & chic black pairs.
White Trousers- These always make people look so classy in the spring and summer!
Watches- What does every well dressed person have? A nice watch. I like going for a rose gold or gold toned ones.
Woven Hats- Floppy hats add such a nice extra touch to outfits that you don't get from other accessories!
Structured Purses- Go for purses that are structured and simple- these look the most chic!
I hope you all found this post helpful! Leave any requests for posts in the comments!
- Emily













No comments:
Post a Comment