Sunday, November 21, 2010

Dupe for Viva La Juicy by Juicy Couture!

I personally haven't been able to go out to buy the Viva La Juicy Perfume by Juicy Couture yet but I have smelt several samples of it from magazines. Well a few months ago, I was walking through Publix and was going through the deodorant aisle and decided to try a few of the testers. I picked up the Degree Natureffects Orange Flower and Cranberry Body Mist and thought it smelt nice. Well I didn't end up buying it at that moment but after I left the store and was studying before a football game, the scent really set in and it reminded me of the Juicy Couture perfume! Since I really liked it, I decided to head back to Publix to buy it! It smells very fruity but is quite a strong body mist so I suggest only spraying one spritz. It was only around $4.00 so this was also a great buy!

- Emily

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for this idea! I've been wanting to get my hands on that perfume but I thought i'll wait til Christmas passes :D

    I will be checking out this Body Mist ASAP!

    -Blanca

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...