Hello everyone! This weekend, I decided to take a chill night and do some arts and crafts. My main reason for this is because the walls in my room are fairly empty and I needed to put something pretty up on it. I was scanning Pinterest the other day for "room decorations" and this heart of pictures idea came up and I immediately loved it! This was such a cheap project too and cost around $12. Here's what I did:
1. Select photos: Many retailers have a photo pick up option. Therefore, I went to a store website and uploaded 37 pictures I wanted to use for the heart. I personally picked out pictures that were of memories, inspirations, and quotes.. then picked them up!
2. Arrange: place the pics however you like. I tried to put pictures with the same colors far apart & evenly space out the quotes. To get the pics in the shape of a heart, count the number of pics I used per row & do the same.
4. Place: After the heart is taped together, use tape, push pins, or command strips to stick it on your wall! My personal choice was the command strips!
I hope you all like the heart I made and enjoy this post! If you decide to make it yourself, then upload an instagram picture and use the hashtag #emsies! I will be sure to like it. :)
- Emily



No comments:
Post a Comment