Thursday, July 24, 2014

REVIEW: Revlon Just Bitten Lipstain + Balm

                 
Hey everyone! For today, I am reviewing a product that has been on the shelves for a fairly long time! I have always wanted the Revlon Just Bitten Lipstain & Balm but didn't buy it until this past weekend. This is the product you see on Jessica Biel in numerous magazine ads.

First things first, I absolutely love this product. They pay off is great, the color is vibrant, and it really does stay on for hours. The balm is an awesome idea because lip stains do tend to be drying and the balm gives it a perfect amount of shine. I wish the color did not sink in some of the smaller lip wrinkles but other than that the color applies evenly. This is a  product I could definitely see my self using consistently whether I'm going places during the day or at night. I will need to buy more colors! :)                                                                                                                                        Let me know what you think of this product! I definitely recommend it!                                                                                                                                       Xoxo,                                                                                         Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...