Sunday, July 20, 2014

OOTD: Day Trip!

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiXjprxkAfM12z5QCDym-PWjunbRXcl1lBVzQmN4ZztxWiohzPiFVMSXfDpgQD10xxb8rBfjrm4yMw9pxZ9MP2WKIcghjq7GbwvDkM_4l5uje_8yJ2DQ9OIcJTPr_RTttVj3cqUU_J0nhrx/s1600/blogger-image-90415096.jpgHey everyone!

Today my best friend and I took a day trip to another city and I wanted to share my outfit with you guys! The centerpiece to my outfit is my medium blue dress from Dillards. It is a mix of chiffon and lace material. It is two layers and also has a slight high low feature to it which I love! For accessories, I wore my Vivani watch and a bracelet I believe someone gave me from Canada! For sandals, I am wearing a pair that I purchased from rack room shoes. I'm not sure where my purse is from though because it was given to me as a gift.

The photos I took tonight are at my friends new apartment which was so nice and had a lot of photo spots! Hope you like the outfit!

P.S. I was twirling in the 3rd picture. Haha
-- Emily



http://photos-d.ak.instagram.com/hphotos-ak-xpa1/928276_814591561893283_1574888848_n.jpghttps://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgWDfhdrJwxJ9yUaqr00sPxjoEaibYmGCqjEW0SJvxOhfQJkrw7Fs1ru9VLw5u6iQtP_CP40AmJpR1TEGSqdEQwEL_DL6taqwte_G8UmXdUlpSFp0JHKxL2h9knW4NXN-Zf4GGALibrPsmq/s640/blogger-image--1778049550.jpg




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...