A company called Misikko recently reached out to me to ask if I wanted to review one of their products. As a beauty blogger, I happily agreed! Misikko is a company that specializes in salon grade Flat Irons and Hair Dryers. They sell a variety of brands including CHI, Ed Hardy, GHD, Hot Tools, Paul Mitchell, and Moroccan Oil just to name a few. The product that I was asked to review is by the brand HANA and is their Titanium 1.5" Flat Iron. You can get this on Misikko.com for $174.99!
Here is a picture of me receiving the lovely package! As you can see it was fairly large! The package came in very a reasonable, quick time; it arrived in 4 days!
And here is a picture of the actual straightener.
As you can see, this straightener works really well! Another perk I see from this straightener is that it makes your hair a little bit shinier! This can be seen in the pictures below when I used the flash on my camera.
Some people think that a 1.5" iron would take a long time to straighten thick hair but I found when straightening Briana's hair that it worked perfectly fine because I was sectioning off layers at a time.
Conclusion: Overall, I am so glad that I own this straightener! It is very easy to use and can do everything from straightening your hair to curling it! I find that it heats up and cools down very quickly and meets all my hair styling needs! I definitely recommend buying this straightener!
Thank you to Brian Hunt from Misikko for giving me the opportunity to review this product!
Here is a picture of me receiving the lovely package! As you can see it was fairly large! The package came in very a reasonable, quick time; it arrived in 4 days!
And here is a picture of the actual straightener.
Here are some more awesome features of the HANA Titanium 1.5" Flat Iron!
- Several heat options: Temperature ranges from 140 F to 450 F
- Pure Titanium Plates
- 100% Ceramic Heaters which protect and condition your hair
- PTFC core heater heats up in as fast as 6 seconds
- Mirror surface prevents scratches unlike other black coated titanium plates (I love this feature! It is so unique!)
- Long cord which is convenient regardless of your location
- 2 year warranty
As you can see, this straightener works really well! Another perk I see from this straightener is that it makes your hair a little bit shinier! This can be seen in the pictures below when I used the flash on my camera.
Some people think that a 1.5" iron would take a long time to straighten thick hair but I found when straightening Briana's hair that it worked perfectly fine because I was sectioning off layers at a time.
Conclusion: Overall, I am so glad that I own this straightener! It is very easy to use and can do everything from straightening your hair to curling it! I find that it heats up and cools down very quickly and meets all my hair styling needs! I definitely recommend buying this straightener!
Check out these other products and their links as well!
Croc Hair Straightener
Chi Irons
NEW! HANAair Professional Hair Dryer



No comments:
Post a Comment