Merry Christmas to everyone! I hope you all are having a wonderful holiday and that Santa has been good to you! :) I just wanted to do a quick post showing you how I did my nails for this special day! I did this completely by myself and used bobby pins and Q-tips as tools!

And here are the products I used to achieve this look! I used a variety of nail polishes from Wet n' Wild, O Lei, Sally Hansen, and the Elegant Collection.
And here are the products I used to achieve this look! I used a variety of nail polishes from Wet n' Wild, O Lei, Sally Hansen, and the Elegant Collection.
I hope everyone has a happy holiday season!

Pretty Christmas nails! Your blog's so cute. (:
ReplyDelete--
Check out my blog? (:
onceuponasprinkle.blogspot.com
cute! ;)
ReplyDelete*happy holidays*
Love the snowman! Adorable.
ReplyDeleteWhat, you painted your nails? Nice snowflakes. Too bad it didn't snow on Christmas. :(
ReplyDelete