Hello everyone! Summertime is my favorite time to wear simple clothes but change up my outfits with accessories! My current favorite accessory is a pair of
Feather Peacock Earrings from the store
Clubbing Girl. They are on sale right now along with all the other jewelry for only $5.00 (+ free shipping)! You can't really beat that deal. These are definitely a sturdy pair that will last me for a while. I can't wait to wear them more with a white dress or a tank top and a pair of shorts! When I really want the earrings to stand out I'll wear them with my hair up; otherwise I'll let them blend in by putting my hair down.
Let me know your favorite summer accessory in the comments below!
- Emily
Thank you to Clubbing Girl for providing me with the earrings. All opinions are 100% my own.
No comments:
Post a Comment