Sunday, June 28, 2015

Affordable Dior Products: Under $30!

Hi girls! I was thinking recently about how nice products from luxury brands are and how I wish they were more affordable. That got me researching and I realized that there are a ton of high-end products that are under $30! The products I'm going to show you today are from Dior but I think I'm going to make this a series and show you products from other brands as well! Here is a list of affordable Dior products under $30!

Top Row:
1. Backstage Eye Prime- $28
2. Vernis Gel Shine & Long Wear Nail Lacquer- $27- 14 different shades!
5. Crème de Rose Smoothing Plumping Lip Balm- $28- People on Youtube constantly rave about this!
8. Diorshow Mascara- $27.50- Comes in 4 colors!

Bottom Row:
9. Crème Abricot Fortifying Cream For Nails- $27
11. Diorshow Iconic Overcurl Mascara- $28.50- Comes in 3 colors
12. Dior Addict Gloss- $29.50- Comes in 16 shades
13. Contour Lipliner Pencil- $30- Comes with a brush and sharpener- available in 8 different shades
14. Professional Finish Concealer Brush- $28

Let me know if you decide to try out some of these products!
- Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...