Romper: H&M | Vest: TJMaxx | Purse: Steve Madden | Boots: Urban Outfitters | Earrings: Forever21 | Flash Tattoo: See my post here
Hope Outdoor Gallery1101 Baylor St
Austin, TX 78703
This graffiti gallery is such a cool spot! You can walk around or climb onto the different levels to see the art work.
The most unique thing about the gallery is that it is constantly changing. We had a friend who went to Austin the week before us and told us art in our pictures looked completely different or was a different color than what we saw.
Gloria's Latin Cuisine
Gloria's serves Salvadorian, Tex-Mex and Mexican food and is wonderfulll. Going counterclockwise, the dishes were Camarones a la Plancha, Combination 1, and Carne Asada. I had the Carne Asada and it was juicy and flavorful. This comes with plantains on the side and I usually don't like plantains but these were cooked perfectly and a little sweet. My friend and I were both really jealous of the shrimp dish our other friend got so if you're a seafood person, that's a great pick.
I would not recommend the margaritas here. They tasted too much like straight alcohol rather than being fruity. If I went back, I would try a different cocktail rather than a margarita. Also, if you eat here I recommend sitting outside, it's a great spot for people watching!
Leave me your favorite places in Austin and I will check them out next time I go back!
- Emily
No comments:
Post a Comment