Hello everyone! Wow I had quite a bit of trouble tracking this package but I am extremely excited to finally be telling you about it! (Read the story at the end of the post and you'll see. Lol) I ordered the Sparkling Rose Gift Set from BaubleBar for $39 (retail value is $117!). Let me just tell you that every piece in the set is gorgeous! It includes a:
- Jewel Eye Shadow in Golden Topaz (shimmery rose)
- Deluxe Lip Glaze in Kaleidoscope (sparkling rosy bronze)
- Convertible Color Dual Lip & Cheek Cream in Lillium (rosy peach pink)
- Rose Gold Knot Bracelet by BaubleBar
- $10 Gift Card to BaubleBar.com
- Rose Gold Glitter Clutch
Reading that makes you want to go to BaubleBar right now doesn't it?
FYI, I will be reviewing the bracelet in my next post & will not be reviewing the Stila lip glaze because I will be including it in a future giveaway (I will say it does have a lot of glitter in it!). But let's get into the makeup reviews!
Right: Convertible Color Dual Lip & Cheek Cream in Lillium: I love functional products that I can travel with! It is so convenient that this is both a lip color and cheek cream! From my impressions so far, I think I see myself using this more on my cheek than lips! I wish it had a slightly better smell to it too.
I hope you all enjoyed this post! I definitely recommend getting the gift set! I love it so much!
-Emily
No comments:
Post a Comment