Hey everyone! I wanted to share with you today the makeup that I wore for a presentation! When you present in front of people, you really want to make sure the makeup blends well with your skin, you create a little glow, and also add some color to your face!
- Brushes: elf Essential Concealer Brush, Urban Decay Naked2 Palette Eyeshadow Brush, elf Studio Powder Brush (for contouring with bronzer!)
- Top row: Garnier Fructis Skin Renew Anti-Dark Circle Roller, Laura Mercier Foundation Primer- Radiance, Tarte Amazonian Clay Foundation, Urban Decay Defense Tinted Moisturizer, Too Faced Milk Chocolate Bronzer, MAC Powder Blush in Sunbasque
- Bottom row: MAC Paint Pot in Bare Study, L'Oreal Infallible Eyeshadow in Iced Latte (for the middle of the lid), MAC Mineralized Eyeshadow in Mayhem, MAC eyeshadow in Mulch, Revlon Colorburst Lipstick in Mauve, Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Black Cherry
- Not pictured: Blush brush from Ecotools, Kat Von D Tattoo Eyeliner
Here's a picture where I redid the makeup look (I forgot to show the lipstick though sorry!) Good luck on any presentations you have!
-Emily

No comments:
Post a Comment