Guys, I have just been loving clothes shopping these past 4 months. I feel like summer time is always the best time to adventure with your style and try new pieces. Anyways, I wanted to share with you what I bought! (Just fyi I bought these items on different shopping trips.)
Clothing items from left to right:
Here are two of the items styled.
To see a full post about the blue dress outfit, click here: http://fabulousfinds4.blogspot.com/2013/05/ootd-business-casual-blazer-dress.html
Stay tuned for part 2 which is shows the recent Urban Outfitters purchases that I've made!
Xoxo,
Emily
Clothing items from left to right:
- Lace Tank Top- H&M- $17.99
- Pins And Needles Eyelet Babydoll Tank Top- Urban Outfitters- $17.99
- Blue dress- Steinmart
- Bodycon Tribal Skirt- Zara
- G21 Juniors Hi-Low Skirt- Walmart- $9.98
- Sparkle & Fade Tulip Back Knit Dress- Urban Outfitters- $26.99
Here are two of the items styled.
To see a full post about the blue dress outfit, click here: http://fabulousfinds4.blogspot.com/2013/05/ootd-business-casual-blazer-dress.html
Stay tuned for part 2 which is shows the recent Urban Outfitters purchases that I've made!
Xoxo,
Emily


No comments:
Post a Comment