I hope everyone has been having a fabulous New Year thus far! I decided that I really wanted to challenge myself in the beauty department this year and so I've decided that each week I'm going to come up with a new, bold makeup look. I don't want simple, natural looks but instead looks that are darker, edgier, and harder to create. I think that this will make me more experienced if I ever get to do makeup for runways or fashion shoots (dream job ahhh.)
Here are my looks for the first two weeks of 2013!
Week 1: Emerald Moschino Eyes
 |
Emerald is the upcoming trend for this year so I knew I wanted to create my first look using this color. This is the moschino eyeliner style which is definitely one of my favorites!!
|
|
Week 2: Rainbow Eyes
 |
| Rainbow eyes! Make sure if you try this you don't over blend! |
If you have any suggestions or looks you would like me to recreate, please leave me a link or tweet me a pic! :)
Xoxo- Emily
loving the emerald moschino eyes!
ReplyDeletewww.twoplicates.blogspot.com