I have been dying to try out this curling wand after seeing so many reviews and tutorials on Youtube on it. So of course I freaked out when I saw that my roommate had it. I tried it out and here are some things that I noticed and liked. (Pictures at the end)
- Makes very nice, tight curls.
- But you can make the curls looser by brushing them or running your fingers through them. This gives you gorgeous waves!
- Can curl your head very quickly with this tool!
- You are supposed to hold the wand with the black tip facing down
- Because of this, the first few times you use this, it is easy to burn your neck.
- Takes some time to get used to
- Has many heat settings and heats quickly!
- Curls will last for a long time! (I have pin-straight, very difficult to curl hair and the curls stayed in my hair for about 2 days [but I had to recurl a few pieces])