Urban Decay is having a major discount on some of their products!! Go check it out by clicking this link:
These deals are exclusively on Urban Decay's website, not Sephora or ULTA.
Some full-sized matte eyeshadows are $3 and some loose pigments cost as low as $1!!!!!!! Can you believe it?! This is a high-end brand and they are having some products on sale for less than $10! Even some of their most famous products such as the 24/7 Glide On Pencils are 50% off ($9!)
Here are the two products I decided to order!
 |
| Vegan Palette- $19- Retails for $34- I'm pretty sure that this was on my birthday wishlist post which was put up last March!! So you can imagine how ecstatic I am to finally be getting this palette! It contains Smog and Half Baked which are two colors that I absolutely love in the Naked Palette! Can't waitttttttt. |
|
|
 |
| Vintage Urban Defense Tinted Moisturizer with SPF 20- $6- Retails for $32- There are only 4 shades to choose from so it is pretty easy to match yourself. I actually went to the store to get colored matched before I made my purchase and ended up being the shade Bulletproof. The lady said that this product is talc-free so you can keep layering it on without it looking cakey! She said that she it is also suitable for people with oily skin (like me)! |
Also be sure before you make your purchase that you subscribe to Urban Decay's e-mail list because they give you a shopping code for 15% off your first purchase!!
Going to check it out!
ReplyDelete