By now I think most of you will recognize who this is a picture of. Yep you guessed it: Ke$ha. My Spanish teacher says that anyone who uses a dollar sign in their name should not be famous lol. But I on the other hand disagree because I am personally a big fan of her music. She is known mainly for her rebellious lyrics and glitter overload. I find her style to be extremely bold and therefore created two Ke$ha inspired New Year's party looks. Let me know what you think and tell me what you're wearing for New Year's!Outfit #1- Dress and Clutch from Charlotte Russe, Shoes from Forever 21 (Everything under $30)
Outfit #2- Dress and Shoes are from Charlotte Russe
Here are also some great items to try out!
Forever 21 (Click Photo to Enlarge):
Charlotte Russe (Click Photo to Enlarge):
I hope everyone has a great New Year!!






Happy new year to you too!
ReplyDeleteYou have a lovely blog ;).
Wauw i love you blog!
ReplyDeleteAnd the dresses are awesome!
Happy new year!
xoxo Mireille
http://fashion-addictt.blogspot.com/
aaahw, your blog is so nice !
ReplyDeletei love all those pictures.
I really love all those shiny tops.
great!
xo
http://sugarsoflife.blogspot.com
I love dancing to Tik-Tok on Just Dance 2! :) I play it on the Wii!
ReplyDeleteWell, the $ is just decorative anyway. :P Your teacher needs to lighten up. lol. I like her songs too!
Have a splendid New Year! :)