Blue mascara whattt. That's right, I put my black mascara aside and looked for something colorful and fun the last time I went to Sephora. I picked up the Sephora Collection Full Action Extreme Effect Mascara in 04 Blue. This mascara is super affordable (only cost $12) and also comes in black, brown, and purple. You should've seen my friend's face when I told her I was getting this mascara. haha Here are my thoughts on the product:
- Really pigmented- This will definitely show up on your eyelashes since it showed up on my black-colored eyelashes!
- Very wearable- I was pleasantly surprised at this. I love the unexpected hint of color it gives to my face w/o being scary or overbearing.
- Unique- I could see this mascara being a conversation starter b/c it is so uncommon to see someone with colored mascara!
- Great effects- It is lengthening, volumizing, and doesn't clump.
- Washable- This isn't waterproof so you shouldn't have trouble removing it!
I have no complaints on this mascara and highly suggest it! I can't wait to find more ways to sport this blue mascara. I'm definitely going to wear it on July 4th! lol
-- Emily

No comments:
Post a Comment