This past weekend my friend and I decided to go to her roof to soak in the view and to snap some photos! Her name is Paola and she writes a blog called Leamoss (click here to check it out!) I decided to go for a very effortless summer look with a romper and corked heels! You could literally wear this outfit anywhere on a sunny day! Here are the details on my outfit!
Romper: Forever21
Shoes: Madison
Hat: Don't know-it's really old sorry!
Lipstick: Revlon ColorBurst Matte Balm "Showy"
Nail Polish: Essie's Watermelon
As for me, I'm getting ready to pack up my stuff and move up to Maryland for my dream job! I'm so excited! (Be sure to follow my instagram @emsies_emily if you want to see pictures from the cities I travel to since I will be exploring a lot!)
Cheers to new adventures!
- Emily
No comments:
Post a Comment