Sunday, March 22, 2015

OOTD: BUKU Music Festival 2015 | Day 1


Hello everyone! I just got back from going to the Buku Music Festival in New Orleans, Louisiana with two of my friends! Music festivals are so much fun- it's a time to dance to music, meet new people, and see a lot of different artists! I wanted to share with you all what I wore on each day of the festival (day 2 will be another post). For my first outfit, here's where everything is from:

Fringe Top: Urban Outfitters | Shorts: H&M | Boots: Bakers | Headband: I don't remember (sorry!)

Artists that I recommend from Day 1 are: Empire of the Sun, Flosstradamus, RL Grime, Portugal the Man, and Gramatik. Check them out if you are looking for some new music!


I hope you enjoyed this post! Stay tuned for my Day 2 outfit on Monday!
- Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...