This set contains:
- Sephora Collection Contour Eye Pencil 12 HR Wear in Black Lace
- stila Cosmetics Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner in Dark Brown
- Kat Von D Deluxe Tattoo liner in Trooper (black)
- Nars Cosmetics Via Veneto Larger Than Life™ Long Wear Eyeliner (black)
- Marc Jacobs Beauty Highliner in Blacquer
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Double Ended Eye Pencil in Perversion and Rockstar
Since every product has an expiration date, I decided to try only two eyeliners at a time. Once I finish the two, I will try another two eyeliners. Here is what I think of the ones I tried!
Kat Von D Deluxe Tattoo liner in Trooper (black)- I have already mentioned to you guys several times about how much I absolutely adore this product. I am literally using it everyday. To see the full review I wrote about this product, click here.
I cannot wait to try the other eyeliners in this set since I loved the first two so much. I literally have been using them everyday and creating a slight-winged look like the picture on the right.Stay posted for my review on the rest of the eyeliners! Have a fantastic week and let me know what your current eyeliner favorites are!
-- Emily



Thanks for this review! I think I will give this as a gift for the holidays!!! Looks awesome.
ReplyDelete