Sunday, October 12, 2014

Emily Travels: Barcelona OOTD!


Hey! I am going to start a series called Emily travels showing you my favorite outfits from my last Europe trip! To begin my trip, I went to Barcelona, a city I had never been to before. It was overall a beautiful place and I loved that it had a beach, busy downtown, and historic sites as well. The city was very walkable but we still had to take a bus to some places since the sites are far apart.

For my outfit, I am wearing a maxi skirt from Steinmart, a white purse from Anne Klein, & a pair of Gucci sunglasses. For makeup, I used Tarte's Amazonian Clay Foundation, MAC's eyeshadow (no longer available), Maybelline's Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner, and Revlon's Lip Butter in the shade Berry Smoothie.

If you have the opportunity in the future, you should definitely go to Barcelona. Feel free to leave any comments or suggestions below!
- Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...