Monday, November 18, 2013

Emily Travels: Exploring Philadelphia OOTD!

Hey everyone! I realized that I forgot to post about my outfit that I wore to Philadelphia back in mid-October! I went for a conference but explored the city on my day off! I loveddd Philly and could really see myself living there one day! There was so much history and things to see!

For my outfit, I wore a loose blue collared shirt tucked into H&M black jeans & black flats! I carried a Forever21 canvas bag & wore red lipstick from my Rimmel post! See the photo captions to read about parts of my day!

To start off the day, I took a tour bus to see the city sites! The skyscraper photo was taken from the bus! The bottom left photo is me in front of Independence Hall!


Shop the items from this outfit below:
TOURING PHILADELPHIA:

I of course had to try a real Philly cheese steak and it was delicious as expected! (The sandwich on the right is my friends. Haha I did not order two.) The right photo is city hall!

The image on the left was taken on my first night in Philly & was one of those sites that just makes me want to go back! Beautiful night lights! For the right photo, after two & a half days, I got on a peaceful airplane to get back home. :)

Xoxo,
Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...