I have a product that I am so excited to tell you about today! For about four months now, I've been wanting to either color the ends of my hair or find a temporary way to do it.
This product is the Bath & Body Works Honey Sweetheart Instant Hair Highlights in the color bronze. This is the best product I have found for achieving this look on my dark black hair. I have tried other products like hair chalk and this spray is just simply the best.
Here are a few pros and cons about the product:
Pros:
- Easily gives you a bronze color to your hair
- Smells great- like honey!
- Washes out after one shower
- A little messy- I applied this with a plastic glove on so I could hold my hair without getting product on my shirt.
- Took a few more sprays than I anticipated needing to get to the desired color (but the results are great!)
Let me know what you think! Also let me know if you've tried any other great bronze hair highlight products that you could recommend!
Xoxo,
Emily


No comments:
Post a Comment