Sunday, February 10, 2013

REVIEW: Stila Sun Bronzing Powder

The Stila Bronzer is a product that I've had for 5 months now. Before I begin the review, take into account that I have a yellow tone to my face and medium skin color. I bought the product in Shade 2. Here are four overviewing points about this product:

  1. Natural: One of the first things I notice is that this gives a really natural tan! I think it is the perfect product to give you that desired bronzed "glow" that everyone wants. It is the perfect mix of brown with orange without looking muddy.
  2. Contour: This is not the best cheek and nose contour because of the slight orange in it. I think ideally for contouring those areas, you want an almost completely brown bronzer. This bronzer works well as a forehead and chin contour though! Besides those areas, I would say it is best when applied over the face instead of concentrated in one area.
  3. Shades: This product only comes in two shades (1&2, creative names I know). If you have fair/ light skin go with 1 and if you have a medium skin tone go with shade 2.
  4. Price: The Stila Bronzer costs $28. Pricey yes I know but it will last you a very long time and is high quality! Worth the price to me!
I really like this Stila Bronzer and my friends do as well when I use it on them! If you want a product that will give you a naturally looking tan and glow then this is your product!

Let me know what you think if you have tried the Stila Bronzer before! :)

Xoxo,
Emily

2 comments:

  1. I have found you through the Lauren Conrad website, and I love your blog. Would you like to follow each other. Just leave a comment to let me know.
    My Fashion blog: I'm A Love Addict
    Enter my giveaway Birthday Month Giveaway {International}

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool! like it!
    love your blog dear! could you please check out mine?
    it would be an honour!
    It's fashion damnit
    thank you so much!
    Lottie xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...