With a lot of people on budgets these days, I thought this would be a helpful post! Here are products that I absolutely love but only cost a $1!!!!
E.L.F. Hypershine Lipgloss
(These are sheer but have really good lasting power and smell good!)
E.L.F. Super Glossy Lip Shine
Wet n' Wild Lipliner
Pigmented and long-lasting! What more would you want?
Wet n' Wild Wild Shine Nail Color Polish
I have these nail polishes in 7 shades. My favorite one is 468 Metallica! It is a gorgeous metallic silver color and doesn't chip for a really long time (I forgot to include it in the picture but I posted a picture of it below!)! I gave this to my friend as a present and she likes it too!
Bath & Body Works Hand Sanitizer and Holder
This isn't $1 but it is really close! The individual hand sanitizer cost $1.50 each but some of the holders only cost 50 cents! Also, Bath & Body Works has a 5 for $5 deal too on the hand sanitizers! These are just super convenient and keep your hands clean throughout the day!
I hope this was a helpful post! Let me know what are your favorite products that cost only $1!! :)
E.L.F. Hypershine Lipgloss
(These are sheer but have really good lasting power and smell good!)
These are super pigmented (except Honey Do and Juiced Berry) and creamy! They are a bit sticky but last a really long time!
Wet n' Wild Lipliner
Pigmented and long-lasting! What more would you want?
Wet n' Wild Wild Shine Nail Color Polish
I have these nail polishes in 7 shades. My favorite one is 468 Metallica! It is a gorgeous metallic silver color and doesn't chip for a really long time (I forgot to include it in the picture but I posted a picture of it below!)! I gave this to my friend as a present and she likes it too!
![]() |
| 468 Metallica |
This isn't $1 but it is really close! The individual hand sanitizer cost $1.50 each but some of the holders only cost 50 cents! Also, Bath & Body Works has a 5 for $5 deal too on the hand sanitizers! These are just super convenient and keep your hands clean throughout the day!
I hope this was a helpful post! Let me know what are your favorite products that cost only $1!! :)







No comments:
Post a Comment