I have a big biology exam tomorrow and I am quite nervous :( But since I'm taking a quick break, I'm going to show you what products I'm using in the morning so that I don't look super tired but not super overdone either.
![]() |
| E.L.F. Shine Eraser- $1 |
![]() |
| E.L.F. Studio Complete Coverage Concealer in Medium- $3 |
![]() |
| Maybelline New York Expert Wear Blush in Pinch O' Pink |
![]() |
| Maybelline Colossal Volum' Express Mascara- $5.49 |
![]() |
| Revlon Eyelash Curler- $5 |
![]() |
| E.L.F Essentials Hypershine Lipgloss in Blossom- $1 |
Easy and Simple. :) Good luck on your exams!






Good luck! It seems like you did a really nice natural look. :)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful mascara choice - Colossal is definitely one of my favorites :)
ReplyDeleteGood luck on your test! I hated my bio class...for many reasons, lol.
Good luck <3
ReplyDeleteThe items on this post are all great buys!
http://fashionista-marika.blogspot.com/
Please come visit my fashion blog :)